Find Jobs Hiring Now Near You!

Aerospace Planning and Inventory Controller

HR GO Recruitment Stansted

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 18, 2019

  • £22000 - £30000 per annum

  • Trucking

  • Permanent


Aerospace Planning and Inventory Controller Opportunity to join this major, global aerospace business, fulfilling a role with a large degree of autonomy, overseeing inventory and planning activities. • Working within the hardware department and utilising the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning...


Food Production Operative

Gap Personnel Onsite


Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for a number of experienced, safety conscious and friendly to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire • Salary:  • £8.99 per hour • • All rates are...


Class 2 Drivers

Drivers Plus Ltd

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 16, 2019

  • Unspecified

  • Trucking

  • Temporary


CLASS 2 DRIVERS REQUIRED We are currently looking for HGV Class 2 drivers for Temporary agency work all over the West Yorkshire region, you could be working with some of Yorkshire’s leading haulage and logistics companies. • Multi drop - General Haulage - Trunking • Tipper work - Nights out -...


Commercial Bid Analyst

HR GO Recruitment Stansted

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 16, 2019

  • £22000 - £27000 per annum

  • Consulting

  • Permanent


Commercial Bid Analyst Numbers, Analysis, Numbers, Statistics, Numbers, Bids, Numbers…. • if this is your area of specialism we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a major supply chain company for the global aerospace industry. • You will utilise your excellent attention to detail, numeracy...


Sales Executive

Gibson Hollyhomes

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 15, 2019

  • Up to £20,000 per annum

  • Sales

  • Permanent


Very Competitive Rolling Bonus Scheme Award Winning Business Merchandiser Varied Sales Role with Account Management As this company’s reputation and client base is continuing to grow, the need has arisen for a new Sales Executive to join the team. • This company is an award winning, national business...


Motor Trade Receptionist/Administrator

Jark Bradford


Jark Bradford Ltd Commercial Division are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an professional receptionist/administrator with motor trade experience to work for a performance parts specialists in BradfordDuties to include: • •Meeting customers and providing general information....


Forklift or Plant Field Service Engineer

The Clever Fish Recruitment

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 14, 2019

  • From £23,000 to £27,000 per annum VAN + 30 days Hols inc BH

  • Sales

  • Permanent


Forklift Field Service Engineer West Yorkshire Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday Salary – Circa £26k depending on experience Plus: • Regular Overtime at time and a half • Yearly company bonus • Van • Pension. • 22 days + stats We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Service...


Food Production Operative

Gap Personnel Leeds

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 11, 2019

  • From £8.99 to £13.48 per hour

  • Manufacturing

  • Temporary


WE ARE RECRUITING WITH AN IMMEDIATE START! Our very successful client is a Food Manufacturer specializing in Bacon and Gammon. They urgently require 20 x Food Production Operatives to join their team located in Cleckheaton, BD19 The main duties will include: • Handling food • Packing on a fast-paced...


FLT Bendi driver

Gap Personnel Leeds

  • United Kingdom - West Yorkshire - Cleckheaton

  • October 11, 2019

  • From £9.55 to £10.50 per annum

  • Trucking

  • Temporary


WE ARE RECRUITING WITH AN IMMEDIATE START! gap personnel are currently recruiting for FLT Bendi Driver for our client based in the Bradford (BD19) Location. This role will only be 60% FLT work and the remaining 40% will be supporting the warehouse with daily operations such as loading and unloading...


Sewing Machinist

Jark Bradford


We are looking for a full-time sewing machinist who has flexible workings hours.You will be required to work Monday - Friday from 8am til 4.40pm, however these hours will vary during busy times.We are a furniture company based in Greengates (BD10) who manufacture and retail our own line of modular...